Terms of Service – FeWo NordSeeHund
Landlord: Wilfried Lohmeyer, Von-Thünen-Str. 39, 26316 Varel, Germany
§ 1 Validity of the terms and conditions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions for Guest Accommodation apply to contracts for the rental of holiday flats for accommodation as well as all other services and deliveries of the provider rendered to the guest. The services of the provider are exclusively based on these terms and conditions.
(2) Terms and conditions of the guest apply only if they have been previously agreed. Deviations from these conditions are only effective if the provider has expressly confirmed them in writing.
§ 2 Accommodation contract
(1) The accommodation contract is concluded when the landlord confirms the booking request of the guest by telephone or in writing (by e-mail) and thus accepts the booking (application acceptance).
(2) Contractual partners are the provider and the guest. If a third party has ordered for the guest, he is liable to the provider together with the guest as joint debtor for all obligations under this contract, if the provider has a corresponding declaration of the third party.
(3) The guest is obliged to check the booking confirmation (with invoice and house rules) for accuracy. If the booking confirmation deviates in content from the booking request and the guest does not raise objections immediately, the content of the booking confirmation is deemed to have been agreed by contract.
§ 3 Rented property
(1) The landlord rents the following accommodation to the tenant:
Apartment NordSeeHund, Alter Warf 2, 26316 Varel.
It applies the lying in the apartment house rules.
(2) The rental property consists of living room with integrated kitchen and integrated dining room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower, 3 furnished terraces, fenced garden and parking space. All rooms are fully furnished.
(3) The renter is entitled to use the following facilities during the rental period:
PKW parking lot
(5) Special requests and side agreements are possible in principle. They require the written confirmation by the landlord.
§ 4 Rental time, arrival and departure
(1) The rental property is rented to the tenant for the period from the day of arrival to the day of departure. Arrival and departure dates are mentioned in the booking confirmation.
(2) Arrivals are on the day of arrival between 15:00 and 18:00. The departure on the day of departure until 10:00 clock.
Other arrival and departure times can be arranged individually with the landlord. If the tenant does not appear on the day of arrival until 10:00 pm, the contract will be canceled after a period of 48 hours without notice to the lessor. The landlord or his representative can then freely dispose of the object. A (proportionate) repayment of the rent due to premature departure is generally not.
(3) After the end of the rental period, the tenant has vacated the property and swept clean, in a proper condition and with washed and furnished dishes to the landlord to hand over and hand over the keys to the landlord.
§ 5 Rental price and method of payment
(1) Rental price and rental period can be found in the booking confirmation or invoice.
The cost of electricity, water, heating, Wi-Fi, telephone (domestic), bed linen and towels are included in the rental price, as well as the cost of cleaning.
50% of the mentioned rental price are immediate, 50% must be paid no later than 14 days before arrival on the account of the lessor stated in the invoice.
§ 6 Use of in-house Internet access via WLAN
(1) Permission of use
The landlord operates in his apartment Internet access via WLAN. It allows the tenant to use the WLAN access to the Internet for the duration of his stay in the apartment. The renter does not have the right to allow third parties to use the WLAN.
The landlord reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time to block access to certain pages or services over the WLAN.
(2) Access data
All access data (user name and password) are only for the personal use of the renter and must not be passed on to third parties. The renter undertakes to keep his access data confidential. The landlord has the right to change access data at any time.
(3) Notes, dangers of using the WLAN
The lessee is informed that the traffic generated using the WLAN is unencrypted. The data may therefore be viewed by third parties.
The WLAN only allows access to the Internet. The retrieved content is not subject to review by the landlord, especially not to determine whether they contain malicious software. The use of Wi-Fi is at the renter’s own risk. The landlord expressly points out that there is a risk that malicious software (eg viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) may reach the end device when using the WLAN.
(4) Responsibility and indemnification of claims
The tenant is responsible for the data transmitted via the WLAN, the services and legal transactions that have been used.
He is obliged to comply with the applicable law when using the WLAN. He will in particular
- do not use the WLAN for the retrieval or distribution of immoral or illegal content,
- do not illegally duplicate, distribute or make accessible any copyrighted goods,
- observe the applicable youth protection regulations,
- do not send or distribute harassing, defamatory or threatening content,
- do not use the WLAN to send bulk messages (spam) and / or other forms of improper advertising.
The tenant indemnifies the landlord from all damages and claims of third parties that are based on the unlawful use of the WLAN by the lessee and / or a breach of this agreement, this also extends to the claim or their defense related costs and Expenditure.
If the lessee recognizes or must realize that such an infringement and / or such a violation exists or threatens, he informs the landlord of this fact.
§ 7 Cancellation
(1) If the tenant cancels (terminates) the contract prior to commencement of the rental without naming a new tenant who enters into the contract on the same terms, the following pro rata rents (excluding the final cleaning) shall be paid as compensation, unless otherwise rented is possible:
- from the day of the booking confirmation by the landlord until the 121st day before the rental period starts: Lump sum 25,00 €
- 120 to 30 days before arrival: 50% of the rental price
- 29 to 14 days before arrival: 70% of the rental price
- otherwise (less than 14 days before arrival) 100% of the rent.
Nevertheless, the landlord endeavors to rent the property otherwise, should this succeed falls for the tenant only a lump sum of 25,00 €. Amounts paid, less the administration fee, will be reimbursed to the renter as soon as the replacement renter has made his down payment.
(2) The lessee can prove a lesser damage at any time.
(3) If the renter breaches or breaks the stay later / prematurely, he remains obliged to pay the full rental price.
(4) A cancellation or termination can only be made in writing. Decisive is the day of receipt of the declaration by the landlord.
(5) The landlord can only withdraw from the contract if the accommodation is not accessible by external influence. In this case, the renter is entitled to the repayment of the rent. Further claims of the renter are expressly excluded by mutual agreement between the parties.
§ 8 Liability and obligations of the tenant
(1) The rented property, including the furniture and other objects in it, must be treated with care. The renter must encourage the persons accompanying and / or visiting him to be careful. The tenant is fully liable for culpable damage to the rental property, the furniture or other objects in the rental property by him or him accompanying persons.
(2) Defects that arise when taking over the rental property and / or during the rental period, must be reported to the landlord immediately.
(3) The keeping of animals in the rental property is permitted after prior agreement with the landlord. In an occupancy with animal, the renter is fully liable for the damage caused by the animal. Animals must not be left unattended in the apartment and they must be kept away from beds. The tenant will be fully responsible for eliminating pollution beyond the level of normal human and animal pollution. If damage can not be re-leased due to damage / contamination, the renter is liable to the full extent for the loss of rent and the associated claims for damages of third parties.
(4) The rental property is a non-smoking property! Smoking is only allowed on the terraces and in the garden.
(5) House rules: The tenant agrees to abide by the house rules. This was viewed by the tenant before conclusion of the contract on the homepage and accepted, after conclusion of the contract sent by e-mail and is in the rental property.
(6) The rental agreement is valid for the specified time and for the persons listed in the booking confirmation. Persons not registered in the booking confirmation (including children) have no right of residence or residence. The renter expressly confirms receipt of the house rules and the terms and conditions.
A serious or repeated simple violation of these terms and conditions or the house rules will result in the immediate termination of the lease without the claim of the renter for reimbursement or damages.
(7) A parking space for a car is available to the renter. Use is at your own risk. This also applies to bicycles parked on the property. Larger or extra cars must be parked on the public road.
(8) A subletting or subletting of the rental property to third parties, without agreement of the landlord, is not permitted.
§ 9 Privacy
(1) The lessee agrees that in the context of the contract concluded with him necessary data about his person are stored, changed and / or deleted. All personal information will be treated confidentially.
(2) Within the scope of our rental we are obliged to collect the data of the tenant and other guests for the purpose of collecting the spa contribution and to forward them to the spa administration Dangast (own enterprise of the city Varel).
§ 10 Liability
(1) For influencing the rental property by force majeure, customary power and water outages and storms is not liable.
(2) Likewise, it is not liable for unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances, such as official order, sudden construction site or for disturbances caused by natural and local conditions. However, the landlord is happy to assist in solving the problems (as far as possible).
(3) The arrival and departure of the lessee is under his own responsibility and liability.
(4) The landlord is not liable for personal belongings in case of theft or fire.
(5) The lessee is fully liable for willful destruction or damage.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) Photos and text on the website are for realistic description. The 100% agreement with the rental property can not be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to change the equipment (eg furniture) if they are equivalent.
(2) Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective one, which comes closest to the economic and legal will of the contracting parties.
(3) German law applies. Jurisdiction and place of performance is the place of residence of the landlord, District Court Varel Schlossplatz 7 26316 Varel